Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2018 Kubota SC4072
Kubota by Land Pride: Rotary Cutters are ideal for clearing grass, weeds, and brush up to 4" diameter. They can be set to cut depths as low as 1.5" and come in either 60" or 72" widths with three different volume drive motors to maximize performance on your SSV or SVL models. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Standard motor @ 16-25 gpm, High flow motor @ 26-43 gpm: Customer can choose one of two optional motors for the SC4060 or SC4072 cutter (standard and high flow). This allows the cutter to fit a wide variety of Skid Steers. Also the deck can be upgraded to a different motor when owner upgrades Skid Steer
- Case drain: Protects hydraulic motor
- 1/4" Side panels for overall reinforcement: Protects sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Front and rear chain guards: Single chain guards on the front and rear of deck. Reduces flying debris.
- Replaceable skid shoes: Protect side plate structure. Shoes are replaceable for convenience
- 1/2" x 5" Heat-treated free-swinging blades: Heat-treated blades offer longer life. Free-swinging blades protect from obstructions.
- 4" Diameter cutting capacity: Can aid in clearing brush.
- SC4072 High blade tip speed: Standard motor = 16,678 fpm at 25 gpm., High flow motor = 18,527 fpm at 43 gpm.
- Optional front roller wheels: Aid in the forward motion of the cutter and help protect against running the cutter frame into the ground. The rollers will also help in lengthening the life of the cutter’s front end skid shoes.
- Motor pressure gauge: Allows the operator to ensure that the motor is operating at proper psi.
- Bi-directional blade rotation: Customer can switch direction of blade rotation to utilize both sides of blades
- Height adjustment safety chain: Provides additional operator protection from flying objects by allowing the Rotary Cutter to only be lifted up to 18".
- Cutter weight with skid shoes and without front roller wheels: 1634 lbs.
- Front roller wheels weight (Optional): 42 lbs.
- Protective door weight (Optional): 10 lbs.
- Hitch: Welded on
- Cutting width: 73.5"
- Overall width: 84.5"
- Overall length: 89"
- Cutting height: 1 1/2" to 18" infinitely variable
- Cutting capacity: 4" Diameter
- Spindle hub oil capacity: 10 oz.
- Spindle hub oil: EP 80-90 wt. gearlube
- Standard drive motor: 15-25 gpm flow
- High volume drive motor: 26-43 gpm flow
- Hydraulic pressure: 1500 to 3500 psi.
- Deck thickness: 1/4"
- Side skirt construction: 1/4" Steel
- Deck wear protection: Four corner mounted skid shoes and two mid skid shoes
- Skid shoes construction: 3/8" plate
- Dishpan: Heavy-duty round 5/8" plate
- Blade size: 1/2" x 5" bi-directional
- Blade rotation: Clockwise or counter clock wise
- Blade Bolt: 1 1/8"-12 x 3 7/16" with key.
- 16-25 gpm motor blade tip speed: 16,678 fpm at 25 gpm.
- 26-43 gpm motor blade tip speed: 18,527 fpm at 43 gpm.
- Front deck protection: Single row chain guard
- Rear deck protection: Single row chain guard
- Deck lift height protection: Height adjustment safety chain
- Front rollers (Optional): Welded round steel wheels
- Deck Size
- 72 in.